COVID Vaccine | Deerfield Location
You will need to book TWO (2) appointments. The calendar displayed is for your first dose. After you select a time slot, you will check out and be sent to another calendar to book your second dose three weeks (21 days) from your first dose. Please note that if your second dose is due in the next month, you will need to advance the calendar. Your booking will not be complete until your first and second doses are booked.
Appointments are currently for those 65 or older, phase 1A Healthcare workers, police, and fire personnel only.
- Please bring your driver’s license and prescription insurance card
- Fill out the intake form. The intake form will appear on the screen after you book your time. Your booking will NOT be complete until this form is filled out.
We will ask you the following questions on the day of your appointment. Please be advised that if you answer yes to any of these questions or if you are sick or in quarantine on the day of your appointment, you will be required to reschedule.
- Are you sick today? (Fever, cough, shortness of breath, nausea/vomiting in the last 24 hours)
- Have you received antibody therapy or convalescent plasma for COVID treatment in the past 90 days?
- Have you received a vaccine in the past 14 days?
- Are you currently in your isolation or quarantine period due to COVID-19?
Please do not call or email the stores if appointment slots are no longer available.
If you cannot click on the calendar, that means all appointments have been reserved. All new booking information will come via email.
The emails will have the most up to date information.
If you have questions please email our COVID Support Team at email@example.com or call (608) 284-8541.
Thank you for your help as we work together to end this pandemic.