Don’t Let Vaping Cloud Your Future
Help Pharmacies Put an End to the Youth Vaping Epidemic
Forward Pharmacy cares about our community—that’s why, unlike our competitors, we do not sell tobacco at our stores. We carry a wide variety of nicotine replacement options, and our pharmacists are trained to assist our patients who want to quit smoking or vaping.
We need your help for a UW-Madison research study: Education on Vaping for Adolescents, Parents, and Pharmacists (EVAPP) that will develop a community pharmacy lead vaping education resource for teens and their parents.
We want to hear what teens and parents think about vaping. We will ask questions about knowledge and opinions related to vaping. No questions will be asked about whether or not your child vapes. Each parent and adolescent pair will receive a $30 Amazon gift card for their time. The interviews will be conducted virtually via Zoom in a private location of your choosing and will take about an hour. Parents and teens will be interviewed separately.
If you are interested in participating, click here to see if you are eligible!
By taking part in this survey, you can make a difference in the lives of teens in our area. Feel free to share this study with anyone you know who may be eligible!
Are you eligible?
- Parent of a child aged 12- to 18-years-old
- Have access to a computer, working webcam, and internet
- Can speak, read, and understand English
- Live in Wisconsin, USA
Commitment per person
- Approximately 1-hour interview
- 15-minute pre-survey
- 5-minute review of educational tool
- 15-minute post-survey
- 30-minute interview
- Interviews will be conducted virtually via Zoom in a private location of your choosing.
- Adolescents and parents will be interviewed separately from each other.
- Everything shared in interviews will be kept confidential.
- Each parent and adolescent pair will receive: A $30 Amazon e-gift card
For any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “EVAPP Study.”
Feel free to share this study with anyone you know who may be eligible!
Published on Mar 03 2023
Categories: Smoking Cessation